Sunday, March 16, 2014

1 more work day, one more work day

i work tomorrow (monday) then i am off work until next wednesday. to say i am excited is an understatement.
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif


it is raining and dreery right now. i am so looking forward to some days of warmth and sunshine in Mesa.

h is going to a snowboard lesson on tuesday and then we fly to mesa wednesday. he is really excited about going from the mountain to the sun. it is probably going to be sunny on the mountain on tuesday but i think you know what i mean.

i was on track with workouts this week. moved my arse 5/7 days last week. i also started couch to 5k and did my 3 runs. not sure if i will run while i am away as my dad said he had some hikes planned and that is good enough for me.

i found trx class today especially hard. not sure why. it is done though and i can enjoy the rest of my sunday.

I love gif's. do you? they make a normal thing hilarious sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job on the workouts! Have a fun and relaxing vacation!!