Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to the Grind

Today is my last day of freedom. Tomorrow I will be back into the grind. I have been lazy for weeks but no more! I will ease myself into working out again slowly. Very slowly. I usually do bootcamp on Wednesday but if I do it I probably will end up crippled the rest of the week so I am going to go tomorrow and do some light cardio and light weights. I also am doing something new and CRAZY. I am not going to weigh myself for 1 entire month. January 8 to February 8.

Next week I will go to boot camp. I think I MIGHT do couch 2 5k. MIGHT.

I thought since it was a new year I would change my blogs look. It is girlie non?

Anything else exciting going on?

Nope.

I love Jason Segal and the below video makes me love him more. It is an oldie but a goodie.


No comments: