Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer is done???

Wow. Summer is done. I'm at the skatepark with H for his last hurrah before his first day back at school and had some time to write something today. I can't believe my baby is in grade 3. He is so big. 

I did not accomplish much this summer. No exciting trips either. One night in Whistler and one in Victoria.

I had lots of goals this summer...

I had a goal to ride my bike more. I rode it less.
I had a goal to hike every weekend. I went twice.
I had a goal to go to bootcamp every Thursday. I went 5 x. I guess that wasn't a complete bust? So 

September is here and I need to move on. In two months we head to Kauai. I am back to tracking om MFP and exercising more regularly. I would like to do 2 fitness classes a week. I haven't chosen which ones yet as my gym is revamping. My bootcamp class no longer exist. Will probably end up doing a TRX class and then a Metabolic class which is similar to bootcamp. H and I will be doing the color run on the 14th. I am looking forward to that. Not the 'run" part but the experience.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Amee Sandhu said...

I think blinking should be outlawed as it's very high risk. You blink and the year is over. Blink twice, and your kid is all grown up.

مروة محمد said...



Ketogene Diät (Keto)
Ernährung (oder Keto kurz) ist eine kohlenhydratarme, fettarme Ernährung, die viele gesundheitliche Vorteile bietet. Lesen Sie den ganzen Artikel heute auf unserer Website

In der Tat, mehr als 20 Studien zeigen, dass diese Art der Ernährung kann Ihnen helfen, Gewicht zu verlieren und Ihre Gesundheit zu verbessern (1).

Keto kann sogar Vorteile gegenüber Diabetes, Krebs, Epilepsie und Alzheimer haben (2, 3, 4, 5 ).

Hier ist ein ausführlicher Leitfaden für Anfänger der keto Diät.
https://ernahrung.govirall.net/die-ketogene-diat-keto-eine-ausfuhrliche-anleitung

source:Die Ketogene Diät (Keto): Eine Ausführliche Anleitung