Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Goals

I do not know the last time I set a monthly goal. I have been flying by the seat of my pants for months. ummmm... maybe years? probably not years but it has been awhile.
Flying By The Seat of Your Pants

That is what i found when i googled 'flying by the seat of my pants.'

anywhooooooo

so my goals for March are:

#1 - less eating out. this goal is more about the wallet than the waistline. the bonus though hopefully will be the waistline. i spent a disgusting amount on take out food last month. this needs to stop. so i will allow myself to buy lunch once a week, dinner once a week and coffee once per week. that is it!

#2 - more strength training. this shouldn't be hard as i am only doing strength during my bootcamp class so one whopping time per week. I will increase this to 2x per week.

#3 - Chillax - spend more time relaxing. Going to Seattle for one night and will try to ski 1x during h's spring break.


That is it for my goals for now.

Last week was pretty exciting for my little man. We were at a Vancouver Giant's game and our son's hockey team got to meet Gordie Howe. Then h's picture the next day ended up in the sports section of the Vancouver Sun. he was very excited. Below is the picture that ran in the paper. h is beside the girl. Gordie Howe is the old guy aka 'Mr Hockey.'
Photo: Hayden with Gordie Howe last night.

1 comment:

Amee Sandhu said...

I have a blog in the works about goals too...interesting. It must be that "great minds" thing. How cool for H. I bet he was so excited?