Wednesday, February 13, 2013

)))))))))))echo(((((((((((

I know I have been absent. I did not die. Did I mention that on my last blog too? I am not dead.

Not a ton of exciting going on. Last week I was lazy. Did not workout ALL week except for one long walk with a neighbour and our dogs. I guess I needed it.

I was doing couch to 5k. I stopped. I completely diverged from the plan and changed the intervals. Still running a couple times a week but just intervals. The other day I did 5 minutes of running followed by 1 minute of walking for a total of 20ish minutes. I walk for 5 to warm up and 5 to cool down. I even sucked it up and ran in the rain.

I have yet to weigh myself. I am proud of that. I sometimes want to know but I am really enjoying the new freedom from daily weighing. I thought daily weighing was good for me, apparently I was wrong. I just admitted I was wrong about something? Don't tell S, he won't believe I admitted to doing wrong anyway.

Any exciting Valentine's plans? I work until 7pm. S & H are going to the Harlem Globetrotters game so I will have a nice few hours by myself tomorrow night. I was thinking about having a bath but then I would have to remove all my clothes I throw in there to store.


I'm busy now so I gotta go. Nothing exciting or blog worthy.

No comments: