Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I know, I know

I know I haven't blog in a while. Kauai was wonderful. It depresses me cause I am not there. I would move there in an instant. I don't want to tell you too much cause I don't want to let the world know how great and wonderful it is. I do not want it to change and end up like Waikiki or even Maui. It is mine. All mine. Bwahahahahaha

I am also waiting for my parents to return from Hawaii because they have a bunch of pictures I would like to include.

I am writing this from a massage chair while getting a pedicure. Whoa it is bouncy. I am going black with sparkles.

My work/union was on a one day strike. I walked for 4 hours this morning. I was exhausted after. I had planned on a long bike ride but I ended up just doing 4 miles with the dog trailing behind me.

Been tracking food. Exercising consistently and I am gaining weight. Seriously annoying. Not going to give up.

I see Miss Amee has blogged. I need to go read that.

Laters

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Great toes!
Sorry to hear that the scale is not heading down are you drinking several liters of water a day? Could it be salt that you need to flush out? Might just be a slow response to the a$$ kicking you are giving your metabolism ;P keep on it Jen, I am tracking my foodies, and seeing you do yours and exercise makes me look forward to getting back at in in z3weeks!